Cass Hollis concentrates in employee benefits matters and executive compensation. Her particular areas of concentration include design, implementation and ongoing compliance of qualified and non-qualified retirement plans, welfare benefit plans, deferred compensation arrangements, bonus arrangements and equity incentive plans. Additionally, Ms. Hollis advises clients with respect to:
- The legal aspects of plan administration
- Negotiation and preparation of executive employment agreements on behalf of both the employer and the executive
- Benefits issues related to mergers and acquisitions
- Leveraged employee stock ownership plan transactions
- The detection and correction of defects in tax-qualified retirement plans through Department of Labor and Internal Revenue Service compliance programs
- Issues related to the establishment and maintenance of Association Health Plans.