Bryan Cave has a leading global M&A and Private Equity practice that includes lawyers in 20 offices worldwide.
Bryan Cave’s Private Equity Group regularly represents Private Equity sponsors who make control and minority investments in middle market companies.
In order to better serve these sponsors, we:
- Learn the sponsor’s business goals and structural mandates;
- Invest in a long-term relationship through dedicated client teams that provide experience and continuity;
- Provide partner-level leadership and access;
- Anticipate issues before they become obstacles;
- Respond in real time with practical, business-focused solutions;
- Leverage firm resources for the benefit of the sponsor and its portfolio companies (including practice/industry focus areas and national and international offices).
Our Private Equity Group partners with Private Equity sponsors so that legal issues are addressed, liability exposure is reduced and business opportunities are realized.
Our practice focuses on:
- Fund Formation and Capital Raising
- Portfolio Company Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Employment Matters / Incenting the Management Team
- General Legal Work for Portfolio Companies
Bryan Cave’s Private Equity Group also regularly represents small and large companies, boards of directors, special committees, ESOP trustees, financial advisors and other participants in private equity transactions.