Property acquisitions and dispositions are at the core of the firm’s real estate practice. Bryan Cave’s Sales and Acquisitions Team has significant experience negotiating from both sides of the table and involving virtually every asset class, including office, residential, hospitality, retail, condominium, industrial and mixed-use properties. We are adept at handling all types of transactions, large and small, including the structuring and negotiation of sophisticated joint ventures and project financing.
Our extensive track record, combined with a broad industry knowledge, affords us valuable insights into client needs and market conditions to be able to negotiate optimal risk allocation. In particular, the depth and geographic reach of our group makes us an ideal choice when it comes to large portfolio transactions with substantial due diligence requirements.
- $1.2 billion acquisition of 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, New York, a nearly 2 million square foot office tower in midtown Manhattan.
- $1.1 billion acquisition of Bank of America Center, San Francisco, California, which included a 52-story tower that is the second tallest building on the San Francisco skyline.
- $890 million sale of State Street Financial Center, Boston, Massachusetts, a 1 million square foot office building located in Boston’s Financial District.
- $560 million acquisition of Citadel Center, Chicago, Illinois, a 1.5 million square foot office building located in Chicago’s Central Loop submarket.
- $525 million acquisition of The Philip Morris headquarters building located at 120 Park Avenue, New York, New York.
- $450 million acquisition of 35 shopping centers located in 14 states for a large government sponsored pension plan.
- $360 million acquisition of a majority ownership interest in a 2.7 million square foot portfolio of 11 shopping centers located in the Southeast.
- $275 million sale of a 156-acre, 8,000 unit apartment complex in Prince George’s County, Maryland.
- $172.5 million acquisition of 2099 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC, a trophy office building located a few blocks from the White House.
- $155 million sale of 2555 Grand Street, Kansas City, Missouri, one of several office buildings that along with two hotels, a shopping center and a number of common facilities comprise Crown Center, one of the first central city mixed-use developments in the United States.
- Numerous multi-family apartment building portfolio acquisitions and dispositions.
If you would like more information about Bryan Cave’s Sales and Acquisitions Team, please call any of our team leaders, Sandor Green
at 212-541-2049 or John Hoffman