Construction Practice Team
- Advised internationally renowned health system corporations regarding extensive new construction and renovation projects with services including negotiation and documentation of design, construction and construction management agreements, preparation of form contracts for procurement of design and construction services, and project-related counseling throughout the United States.
- Represented health system corporations in connection with extensive new construction and renovation projects based in Missouri, and located throughout the Midwest.
- Represented Midwest research and development company in negotiations with general contractor for renovation, retrofit, and addition to existing facilities for bio-medical research purposes in Missouri.
- Represented Missouri hospital owner in dispute against architect and general contractor for failure to provide adequate design, breach of the standard of care, and for failure to construct and remediate in accordance with revised design in Missouri arbitration.
- Represented large prime contractors in negotiations and documentation of joint venture agreement in accordance with FAR, for purposes of responding to Army Corps of Engineer Request for Proposals; drafted and negotiated Teaming Agreements between Joint Venture and small business subcontractors.
- Construction Practice Team